Pasta, 500 g
Basil, leaves from 5 stalks
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
2. In a wide pan heat the olive oil, add the basil leaves and fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the pasta to the pan and mix.
4. Add the salt and black pepper, and continue to mix everything together for about 10 minutes (fry more to add a crispy coating to the pasta).
5. Taste, fix seasoning and serve hot!
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.