Konjac noodles, 200 g
Vegan egg substitute, 2 teaspoons
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon
Water, 1/2 cup
Salted vegan cheese, 100 g
Grated vegan cheese, 150 g
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Wash the konjac noodles and strain.
2. Cook the noodles for only 2 minutes in a pot with boiling water.
3. In a bowl, mix the egg substitute and spices with the water.
4. Add the boiled noodles and stir.
5. Grate the salted cheese, add to the bowl along with 100 g of the vegan grated cheese and mix.
6. Transfer the mixture to a greased baking pan, tighten and sprinkle over the remaining cheese (50 g vegan grated cheese).
7. Bake in the oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes until golden.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: rectangular baking pan or English cake pan.
The preparation method also includes cooking.