Chickpea, 2 cups
Potato flour, 3 flat tablespoons
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Grape seed oil, 1 cup
The Egg Substitute
Potato flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon
Olive oil, 1½ teaspoons
Water, 4 tablespoons
Mashed tomatoes, 800 g
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 4-5 cloves
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1 teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Grind the chickpeas in a food processor, add the potato flour, olive oil and spices, and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the egg substitute ingredients and add to the chickpea mixture.
3. Mix the mixture well with your hands, form small patties and deep fry in the grape seed oil.
4. Chop the onion and slice the garlic into thin slices.
5. Fry the onion in a little oil until lightly golden, add the garlic slices, crushed tomatoes and spices, and mix.
6. Cover the pot until boiling.
7. After boiling, add the fried patties to the sauce, lower the heat and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Delicious vegan chickpea patties are obtained!
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
Equipment: food processor.
The total preparation time includes the chickpea cooking time. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes grinding and frying.