Roasted buckwheat, 2 cups
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Carrot, 1 large unit
Water, 2 cups
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon
1. Clean the roasted buckwheat, rinse well and strain.
2. Fry the buckwheat in a pot with the olive oil for a few minutes, while stirring.
3. Grate the carrot, add to the buckwheat and mix.
4. Add about 2 cups of boiling water and the spices to the pot, and bring to a boil.
5. Lower the heat and continue to cook for about 30 minutes until the buckwheat is soft (with the lid closed).
6. Mix with a wooden spoon, serve and eat hot. Very tasty even when eaten cold!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying.