Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 4 medium units
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Organic whole rice noodles, 250 g
Onion soup powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, 1/2 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Heat the olive oil in a wide pan with a lid.
2. Cut the onions into thin slices and fry until transparent and lightly browned (with the lid closed).
3. Cut the champignon mushrooms into thick slices, add them to the pan and continue to fry.
4. While frying, cook the brown rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
5. Dissolve the onion soup powder in the boiling water, add to the pan along with the salt and black pepper, and mix.
6. Add the cooked noodles to the pan and mix everything together gently for a few minutes to blend flavors.
7. Place in a serving dish and eat hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.