Round brown rice, 1 cup
Black lentil, 1 cup
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Water, as needed
Atlantic sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Soak the round rice in a bowl of water for about 1 hour. Wash and strain.
2. Place the black lentils in a separate bowl of water for about 1 hour. Wash and strain too.
3. Place the rice in a pot and fry with the olive oil for about 5 minutes.
4. Add about 3 cups of boiling water to the pot, the black lentils and spices.
5. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover the pot.
6. Cook for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally (if there is no water, add more), taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
7. Turn off the heat, place a towel on the lid of the pot, and wait about 10 minutes.
8. Mix lightly, place in a serving dish and eat hot!
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The preparation method also includes soaking and frying.