Potato, 1½ kg
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Dried thyme, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried oregano, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. Prepare a tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C) turbo.
2. After peeling, place the potatoes in a large bowl, fill with water, soak for 1 hour and strain.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all the potatoes are coated in all the spices.
5. Sprinkle the diced potatoes in the tray in one layer, and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, until the potatoes are brown and soft.
6. Eat hot and bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours