Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Onion, 2 large units
Mushroom, 200 g
Dried parsley, 1 heaping tablespoon
Dried coriander, 1 tablespoon
Dried dill, 1 flat tablespoon
Celery, 1 teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Bean noodles, 500 g
Garden green pea, 2 cups
1. In a wide pan heat the olive oil, add the chopped onion and fry for about 5 minutes,
2. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry for another 5 minutes with the lid closed.
3. Add the dried herbs and spices, mix and cook on low heat for another 3 minutes.
4. Place the bean noodles in a large pot, fill with boiling water and after about 5 minutes strain and add the noodles to the pan with the vegetables. Stir and cook together for another 3 minutes.
5. At the same time, cook the green pea in a pot with boiling water, bring to a boil, cook for about 2 minutes and strain.
6. Add the green pea to the pan with the bean noodles and vegetables, mix lightly and serve.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.