Green buckwheat, 1 cup
Water, as needed
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Champignon mushrooms, 200 g
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Sliced blanched almond, 4 tablespoon
Pine nuts, 3 tablespoons
1. Boil water and salt in a pot and add the buckwheat into it.
2. Lower the heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Strain and rinse a little with water.
4. Chop the mushrooms and heat the olive oil in a pan.
5. Slightly fry the sliced almonds and pine nuts until lightly golden.
6. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes.
7. Add the mushrooms with the almonds and pine nuts to the buckwheat, mix and serve. A perfectly simple vegan buckwheat stew is obtained.
8. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. Unlike brown buckwheat - green buckwheat is not roasted.