Chickpea, 800 g
Whole green bean, 400 g
Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Garlic, 2-3 cloves
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Chili flakes, 1/4 teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Cook the chickpeas in a pot according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the chickpeas are ready (about 30 minutes of cooking) transfer them with a colander spoon to a bowl, cook the green beans in the same pot (bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes) and also transfer it to the chickpea bowl.
3. In a wide pan with a lid, fry the onion in the olive oil, add the garlic cloves and fry until the onion is soft (in a covered pan).
4. Add the chickpeas and green beans, and season with spices.
5. Fry for 2 minutes on high heat, mix lightly with a wooden spoon, lower the heat and let the stew rest in a covered pan for about 5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat, wait a few more minutes, mix and serve hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.