Lima bean, 1 cup
Onion, 1 medium unit
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Potato, 4 medium units
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cherry tomato, 8 units
Hot red pepper, 1 medium unit
Water, 1 cup
Parsley, 1/2 bunch
1. Soak the beans overnight and cook until softened.
2. Heat the oil in a wide pan, add the onion and fry a little.
3. Add the cooked beans and potatoes, mix, add the spices, cherry tomatoes, hot pepper and water, and bring to a boil.
4. Lower the heat, cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and leave with lid closed.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.