Rice paper, 10 units
Rice noodles, 125 g
Organic tofu, 100 g
Carrot, 1 large unit
Cucumber with peel, 1 large unit
Avocado, 1/2 medium unit
Lemon juice, 3 tablespoons
1. Arrange the tofu strips on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil, and bake in the oven or toaster oven at a temperature of about 390°F (200°C) for about 15 minutes.
2. Prepare the thin rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain the liquids.
3. You can steam the carrot strips on a steaming grid and you can also use fresh carrot.
4. Arrange all the ingredients on the work surface - the baked tofu strips, the carrot strips, the cucumber strips, the avocado strips, the prepared rice noodles and the rice paper. Also, prepare a flat bowl with warm water. Spread a clean towel on the work surface.
5. Work on each roll separately - soak one rice paper in the warm water for a few seconds and place on the towel. Arrange the filling in the center of the rice paper - a little rice noodles on top of the rest of the filling ingredients (you do not have to fill each roll with all the ingredients), and before closing, squeeze a little lemon juice over the filling.
6. Fold the rice paper - first the bottom of the rice paper (closest to us) upwards so that it covers the filling well, then the sides, and at the end roll the paper until a closed, tight and slightly transparent roll is obtained.
7. Bon appetite (:
It is best served with soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.