1. Soak the soybeans in a bowl of water overnight, strain and rinse.
2. Mix the soybeans with the olive oil and salt.
3. Flatten the soybeans in a baking pan and bake at 400°F (200°C) turbo.
4. Stir occasionally and bake for about 40 minutes until lightly browned (be careful not to burn, baking time varies from oven to oven).
5. Remove the baking pan from the oven and wait for it to cool.
6. Store the roasted soybeans in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days