1. Fry the chopped onion in olive oil for about 10 minutes until softened.
2. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
3. Mash the cooked potatoes (used as a vegan egg substitute in pancakes and does its job wonderfully!), and finely grate the carrot and the 6 potatoes on the finest grater.
4. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Place baking paper on a tray, and grease it with olive oil using a silicone brush.
6. Using a ring, form latkes at the desired height.
7. Bake for 45 minutes under supervision, or until they are golden.
8. Turn off the oven and leave for about 15 minutes in the oven closed with the steam.
9. Take out the tray and wait for it to slightly cool.
10. Serve the tasty vegan latkes, eat and enjoy!
11. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The preparation method also includes cooking and frying.