Buckwheat, 1 cup
Water, 1½ cups
Salt, 1 pinch
Onion, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Vegetable and herb salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Slice the onion into thin slices, the red pepper into strips, the carrot into strips and the zucchini into cubes.
2. Rinse and strain the roasted buckwheat, and cook in a pot with 1.5 cups of water and a little salt, bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover with a lid. Cook until the buckwheat grains soften (about 20 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, fry the onion in a flat pan with the oil, add all the other vegetables except the zucchini and fry until all the vegetables are soft.
4. Once the vegetables are golden and softened, add the zucchini cubes and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
5. Add the cooked buckwheat to the pan with the vegetables, add the spices and mix everything gently with a wooden spoon, cook again for a few minutes over low heat and with the lid closed, stirring occasionally to absorb the flavors.
6. Serve hot. Possible and delicious even when cold!
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.