Carrot, 4 medium units
Pumpkin, 500 g
Sweet potato, 1 medium unit
Potato, 1 medium unit
Leek, 1 average size
Canola oil, 2 tablespoons
Garlic, 2 cloves
Water, as needed
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1 flat teaspoon
Ground nutmeg, 1 pinch
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 8 teaspoons
1. Cut all the vegetables into cubes.
2. Fry the leek in a little oil for 1 minute, and add the rest of the vegetables (including the whole cloves of garlic).
3. Fry another minute, add boiling water until the vegetables are covered and add all the spices.
4. Cook over low heat for about 35-45 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
5. Grind using a rod blender and serve with some pumpkin seeds on top.
6. There you have a vegan and delicious homemade orange soup!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Equipment: rod blender.
The preparation method also includes frying and grinding. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.