Eggplant, 2 medium units
Raw tahini from whole sesame seeds, 5 heaping tablespoons
Lemon juice, 1/2 large unit
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Roasted red peppers, jar (400 g)
Garlic, 3-4 large cloves
1. Place the two eggplants on a baking net tray, pierce a few holes with a fork on the top and roast in the oven at 482°F (250°C) for about an hour. Take out and wait for it to cool down.
2. In a bowl, make the tahini: add water twice the amount of tahini and mix until you get a spread. Add the lemon juice and salt and mix again.
3. Cut the roasted peppers into cubes and add to the tahini bowl.
4. Add the roasted eggplant contents to the tahini bowl.
5. Crush the garlic cloves and add to the bowl.
6. Grind all the ingredients with a rod blender until a desired texture is obtained. Taste and fix seasoning if necessary.
7. Place in the refrigerator in a closed jar for at least an hour. Stored for about five days to a week in the refrigerator.
8. Spread on a bread slice or add to a prepared salad or over chopped fresh vegetables and enjoy!
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
Equipment: rod blender.
The preparation method also includes baking.