Red pepper, 6 medium units
Garlic, 2 cloves
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Cut the red peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Wash and place on baking paper in a baking pan with the cut side down.
3. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for about 40 minutes until the peel is browned. You can also roast over a flame until the shell turns slightly black.
4. Remove from the oven, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 15 minutes. Next, remove the plastic wrap and peel the peppers.
5. Place the roasted peppers together with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor (or using a rod blender) and grind.
6. Check seasoning and store in the refrigerator (kept for at least a week).
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Equipment: food processor.
The amount that comes out: about 350 ml of spread. The preparation method also includes baking/roasting.