Sesame oil, 2-3 tablespoons
Tofu, 1/2 vacuum pack (150 g)
Onion, 1 medium unit
Pumpkin, 1 cube
Garlic, 4 cloves
High quality sodium soy sauce, 4 tablespoons
Real maple syrup, 1 tablespoon
Red curry puree, 1 teaspoon
Basil, 1/4 cup
Coriander, 1/4 cup
Bok Choi cabbage, 1 unit
Dry hot chili pepper, 1 unit
1. Stir-fry the tofu and onion with sesame oil in a wok until browned.
2. Add the pumpkin, bok choy, garlic, hot pepper, soy sauce, maple syrup (or agave) and red curry paste.
3. Continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, add the herbs and mix.
5. Serve on a bed of whole rice/quinoa.
6. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include the bok choi cabbage and the hot chili pepper.