Pasta, 150 g
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Onion, 2 small units
Garlic, 7 cloves
Olive oil, 5 tablespoons
Coarse salt, a pinch
Black pepper, a pinch
Dried oregano, 2 flat tablespoons
Thyme, 10 stems
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the pasta) in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a baking pan and bake in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for about 20 minutes until browned.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Strain the pasta. Take out the baking pan from the oven and take out the thyme stems.
5. Add the pasta to the pan, mix and serve hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
It is recommended to serve with reduced balsamic vinegar and grated vegan Parmesan cheese.
The preparation method also includes baking. The nutritional value does not include the balsamic vinegar and the vegan parmesan.