Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 5 cloves
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Tomato, 4 medium units
Green pepper, 1 medium unit
Hot green pepper, 1 medium unit
Water, 3/4 cup
Tomato paste, 1 tablespoon
Paprika, 1 flat tablespoon
Butter-flavored margarine, 1 tablespoon
Tofu, 300 g, organic
1. First, chop and fry the onion and garlic with the olive oil.
2. Add the tomatoes cut into eighths and the green peppers cut into strips and continue to fry until softened.
3. Add half a cup-cup of boiled water, tomato paste, paprika and margarine along with the tofu (you can add more tofu if you like).
4. Cook over low heat with the lid closed for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
5. If it looks thin then leave with the lid open for another 5 minutes for reduction.
6. Bon appetite (:
I personally prefer to crumble the tofu inside rather than as shown in the image.
Total time: 15-30 min
The preparation method also includes frying.