Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 3 small units
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Green pepper, 1 medium unit
Asparagus, 1 bunch
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 2 cloves
Salt, a pinch
Black pepper, a pinch
Tomato, 2 medium units
Onion, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the eggplant and zucchini into 1 cm thick circles (if the circles are too large you can cut them in half).
2. Clean the peppers and cut into 4-8 slices each.
3. Wash the asparagus and cut in half (use the top parts).
4. Put all the vegetables in a baking pan, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Place in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 40 minutes.
6. Remove the vegetables from the pan and cool.
7. Cut the fresh tomatoes into cubes and the onion into strips, add them to the baked vegetables along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix lightly.
8. bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. You can add different vegetables and spices to taste.