Farfalle pasta, 500 g
Atlantic sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Dried tomatoes, 100 g
Tomato, 2 medium units
Green olive rings, 1 handful
Pine nuts, 1/2 cup
1. Boil water in a kettle and fill a pot. Add the salt, bring to a boil and cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. While cooking the pasta, heat the olive oil in a wide pan.
3. Add the onion, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes and olives.
4. Fry until slightly softened, make room in the middle of the pan and add the pine nuts. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat.
5. When the pine nuts are slightly browned, mix all the ingredients in the pan.
6. Strain the pasta water, add the mixture from the pan to the pot, mix and serve immediately.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.