Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Leek, 1 unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
White champignon mushrooms, 1 basket
Celery, 1 stalk
Dried parsley, 1 flat tablespoon
Dried dill, 1 flat tablespoon
Dried coriander, 1 flat tablespoon
Corn flour pasta/noodles, 500 g
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dry chili, 1/2 teaspoon
1. Early preparation: cut the leek into thin slices, chop the garlic, cut the mushrooms into cubes and finely chop the celery.
2. In a large and wide pan, fry the leeks in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms, garlic and celery to the pan, and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the herbs and mix everything together for another 5 minutes.
5. Cook the pasta in a pot with plenty of water until al dente (bite), strain and wash in a strainer.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the vegetables and mix.
7. Add the spices and mix everything together to blend flavors. Taste and fix seasoning to taste.
8. Turn off the heat and serve hot.
9. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include the dry chili. The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.