Chickpeas, 2 cups
Sweet potato, 1 small unit
Olive oil, 1/3 cup
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Water, a little
1. Slightly perforate the sweet potato with a fork, and bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for about half an hour or until softened. Cool slightly.
2. At the same time, add the rest of the ingredients (except the water) to the food processor and grind until a smooth hummus spread is obtained (note: the amount of chickpeas, 2 cups, is after cooking).
3. Add the water gradually (only if necessary and this will help the grinding work).
4. Cut the baked and chilled sweet potato into two halves, remove with a tablespoon the contents of the sweet potato and add to the food processor. Grind in short pulses until absorbed into the mixture and the ingredients are combined (avoid over-grinding so the spread will eventually get a liquid puree - only a few seconds).
5. Taste and fix flavors if necessary. Can be stored in an airtight box in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: food processor.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes cooking and baking.