The first stage
Mango, 5 medium units
Salt, 2 flat tablespoons
Lemon salt, 1 flat tablespoon
The second stage
Water, 1 L
Amba powder, 200 g
Sugar, 1 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1/4 cup
Hot green pepper, 1 medium unit
Hot red pepper, 1 medium unit
1. Peel the mango, cut into cubes or small strips and put in a jar.
2. Sprinkle the salt and lemon salt, close the jar and place on the aside for about 2 days so that the mango will be soft (occasionally shake the jar).
3. After 2 days, mix the water in a bowl with the amba powder and the rest of the ingredients - a thick spread is obtained, add water gradually until the desired thickness.
4. Season further to taste, add the mango and mix well.
5. Transfer the amba to a clean and dry jar, place aside again for at least 24 hours and then keep in the refrigerator. A perfect homemade amba is obtained!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 3-4 days
The nutritional value does not include the amba powder.