Pita, 2 units
Olive oil spray, 8 sprays
Dried oregano, 2 flat teaspoons
Thin salt, 1/3 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 4 stems
Coarse salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 2 cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Cut each pita in half to a thinner thickness and then to quarters (total each pita into 8 parts).
3. Place in a baking pan on the outside of the pita (the one that is visible when the pita is whole). The inside of the pita should be facing up.
4. Sprinkle olive oil on the pitas and add oregano, salt, thyme and coarse salt to taste.
5. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until the pitas start to turn golden and become crispy.
6. Remove from the oven and spread garlic on the bottom side (the one that was placed on the baking pan) of each piece of pita. The garlic cloves should be (one clove will suffice for a few pieces).
7. Bon appetite (:
You can sprinkle a little grated cheese on top (parmesan, yellow cheese or any hard cheese you like).