Rice paper, 20 units
Carrot, 2 medium units
Chinese sprouts, 100 g
Red pepper, 2 medium units
Green onion, 2 medium units
Cucumber, 2 medium units
Avocado, 2 medium units
1. Dip the rice paper for 1-2 seconds in a bowl with water to soften slightly.
2. Cut the vegetables lengthwise and fill the rice paper.
3. Close the rice paper into the shape of an egg roll (you can see it in the video recipe).
4. Make a quick Asian sauce of soy sauce, teriyaki and date honey.
5. Dip the stuffed rice paper and enjoy.
6. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include the Asian sauce.