Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Celery, 2 stalks
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Crushed tomatoes, 1 can (260 g)
Tomato paste, 1 package (100 g)
Coarse salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried basil, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Whole brown rice noodles, 225 g
1. Fry the eggplant cubes in the olive oil in a striped grill pan until slightly browned (about 15 minutes).
2. At the same time, fry the onion, garlic and celery in a wide pan until browned and softened (about 15 minutes).
3. While frying, cook the brown rice spaghetti in a pot with plenty of water (up to the level of al dente, i.e. bite - taste to make sure) and strain from the water.
4. In the pan with the onion, add the tomatoes, herbs and spices, mix gently, add the spaghetti and cook everything together with the lid closed for about 10 minutes to blend the flavors.
5. Stir, taste, season and serve hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.