Red lentil flour, 3/4 cup
Water, 3/4 cup
Onion, 1 small unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Parsley, 2 medium stalks
Basil, 2 leaves
Coriander, 2 stalks
Dill, 2 stalks
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Chop the herbs (leaves only). Frozen seasoning cubes can be used - if so, thaw them before use.
2. In a bowl, mix the red lentil flour with the water until smooth without lumps.
3. Fry the onion in oil in a pan until golden.
4. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, and pour over the fried onions in the pan.
5. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat, until the bottom side hardens and goldens.
6. Turn to the other side and wait for it to golden as well.
7. There you have the perfect vegan omelette - serve and eat hot.
8. Bon appetite (: