Potato, 6-8 medium units
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Water, 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together (slice the potatoes into thick slices).
2. Grease baking paper on a baking tray (not disposable) with about 0.5 teaspoon of oil.
3. Pour the potato mixture into the tray.
4. Bake in the oven for about 1.5 hours (depending on the oven) at 390°F (200°C) and mix every 20 minutes (it is important to be punctual).
5. After baking leave in the oven for a few minutes. Very tasty - soon enough you will quit eating fries.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.