Acorn squash, 6 units
Olive oil, 6 tablespoons
Eggplant, 1 medium unit
Mushroom, 300 g
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Tomato, 5 medium units
Tomato paste, 1 teaspoon
Sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Spicy paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sugar, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Brush the squashes (cut in half and cleaned of seeds) with olive oil.
2. Place in a baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 356°F (180°C).
3. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
4. Simultaneously roast the eggplant (on the stove or in the oven) until it softens. Cool and chop the mushrooms.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add the chopped onion, fry for about 3 minutes and add the garlic cloves.
6. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes and add the mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain the contents of the eggplant and chop.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and roasted eggplant to the pan, cook for a few minutes until the stew thickens slightly, add the tomato paste and spices, stir, cook together for 5 minutes, taste and fix seasoning if necessary.
8. Remove from heat. Fill the acorn squash with the mushroom filling and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes cooking and frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.