White flour, 1/2 cup
Whole spelt flour, 1/2 cup
Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
Brown sugar, 2 flat tablespoons
Date honey, 2 tablespoons
Applesauce without added sugar, 2 heaping tablespoons
Grape seed oil, 1/4 cup
Soy milk without added sugar, 1/4 cup
Banana, 2 medium units
Cinnamon, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Ground cloves, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cardamom, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Ginger, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Canola oil spray, 6 servings
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 356°F (180°C) turbo.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
3. Grease an English cake pan and pour the batter into it.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the cake comes out without crumbs.
5. Wait to cool and slice. This vegan banana cake comes out moist in the center and it is excellent.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Equipment: English cake pan.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.