The Baked Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potato, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
The Rest of The Salad Ingredients
Black lentil, 1/2 cup
Dry bulgur, 1 cup
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 1-2 tablespoons
Coriander, 1 handful
Water, as needed
1. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into small cubes (1.5 cm in size).
2. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
3. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, paprika and salt, add the chopped sweet potatoes and mix well so that all the sweet potatoes are covered in oil.
4. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a tray lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes until well baked. Remove and refrigerate.
5. Meanwhile, cook the black lentil in boiling water for 25-30 minutes. Taste to see if it is ready.
6. Soak the bulgur with 3 cups of boiling water for about 20 minutes, strain and transfer to a bowl.
7. Mix the black lentil with the soaked bulgur, add the salt, black pepper and olive oil, add the sweet potatoes as well, mix and garnish with the coriander on top.
8. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method includes baking, cooking and soaking.