1. Fry the chopped onion in a large pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil for about 5-6 minutes over high heat, just until slightly softened and not golden.
2. If you want mushrooms, add them now.
3. For those who like it easier - transfer the tofu to a food processor that will do the job and chop it thin, but not too much thin. If you want to work hard then please - mash the tofu with a fork and be careful that the fork does not bend (do not ask me why I am warning you).
4. Add the tofu to the pan along with 5 more tablespoons of olive oil and mix.
5. Fry while stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
6. At the last minute add the parsley leaves, mix and serve.
7. You have the perfect vegan tofu omelet.
8. Bon appetite (:
Equipment: food processor (optional).