1. Boiling the broccoli: In a small pot, boil 4 cups of water and separate the broccoli into flowers of your desirable size. Once the water has boiled and is bubbling, add the broccoli into the pot and boil for 3 minutes.
2. Strain the broccoli from the hot water and immediately transfer to the ice water to stop cooking.
3. Slice the garlic cloves and fry in a pan with the olive oil (do not fry too much, the garlic burns very quickly).
4. Add the broccoli and coarse salt, and stir-fry in the pan.
5. Finally add the lemon zest, stir-fry for another minute and remove from the heat.
6. Bon appetite (: