Whole sesame tahini, 1 cup
Olive oil, 3/4 cup
Cane sugar, 3/4 cup
Whole spelt flour, 3 cups
Sesame, 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together (except the sesame seeds) until a uniform dough is obtained.
2. Roll into balls (you can wet your hands a little if sticky).
3. Place the sesame seeds in a bowl and roll the dough balls in the sesame seeds.
4. Flatten each ball to a thickness of about 1 cm and place in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 356°F (180°C).
6. Refrigerate before serving. When the cookies are hot they crumble and when they cool down they are very delicate and smooth.
7. Bon appetite (:
It is not necessary to grease the baking paper because the cookies are very greasy (but you can still if you want).