Cauliflower, 1 large unit
Sweet potato, 1 large unit
Water, as needed
Vegetable soup powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
1. Cook the cauliflower and sweet potato in a pot with water until soft (about 30 minutes).
2. Keep aside the cooking water, and place the cauliflower flowers and sweet potato cubes in a bowl.
3. Dissolve the teaspoon of vegetable powder in a cup of the cooking water.
4. Mash the cauliflower and sweet potato in a masher, together with a cup of the melted soup powder and another cup of the cooking water.
5. Add the rest of the spices and oil, and mix everything.
6. If the texture is not soft enough, you can add more of the cooking water.
7. Taste, fix seasoning if necessary and serve hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min