Shawarma soy chunks, 200 g
Boiling water, 1½ L
Olive oil, 1/3 cup
Shawarma seasoning mixture, 4 flat tablespoons
Buckwheat noodles, 250 g
Water, 1½ L
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
1. Soak the soy chunks in the boiling water for about 20 minutes until completely softened.
2. Drain the water and when the soy chunks have cooled and can already be touched, squeeze well.
3. Mix olive oil with the shawarma seasoning, add the soy chunks and mix well.
4. It is recommended to leave in the refrigerator for 8 hours to absorb the flavors, but soaking for 1 hour will be enough.
5. Cook the buckwheat noodles in a pot according to the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a wok pan and add the buckwheat noodles.
7. Fry the noodles over high heat until some become crispy or to the desired extent according to personal taste.
8. Add the soy chunks and another 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry for another 5 minutes.
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
Equipment: wok pan.
The nutritional value does not include the shawarma soy chunks. The preparation method also includes frying and soaking.