White flour, 1 kg
Baking powder, 2 teaspoons
Butter-flavored margarine, 400 g
Canola oil, 1/2 cup
Water, 3/4 cup
Dates without pits (vacuum dates), 500 g
Canola oil, 1-2 tablespoons
Cinnamon, 1/2-1 flat teaspoon
Clove, 1 pinch
1. Melt the margarine, add the oil and water, and finally the flour and baking powder gradually.
2. Knead (you can also use a food processor or mixer with a kneading hook) until you get a dough.
3. Knead the dates together with the oil and spices.
4. Form 6 balls from the dough and 6 balls from the date mixture.
5. Open a ball of dough, spread a ball of dates on it and roll them out together.
6. Roll into a long roll, mark with a knife diagonal lines (crisscrossing) and cut into cookies.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 12 minutes. You have a wonderful vegan date cookies.
8. Enjoy (:
Equipment: food processor or mixer with a kneading hook.