Coconut cream, 400 ml
Canola oil, 200 ml (3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon)
Sugar, 2 tablespoons
Salt, 1½ flat teaspoons
White flour, 5 cups
Baking powder, 2 teaspoons
Pesto spread, 100 g
Dried tomato spread, 50 g
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, except of the flour and baking powder, into a uniform mixture.
2. Add the flour and baking powder, and knead by hand until a uniform and easy to work dough is obtained. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C) and divide the dough into 6 parts.
4. Roll out each part on a floured surface into a rectangle 3 mm thick. Spread on the pesto and in the center put a thin strip of sun-dried tomatoes. Roll into a roll and tighten.
5. Cut into 1-2 cm (about 0.5 inch) thick spirals with a very sharp knife, and arrange with spaces on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden.
7. Bon appetite (:
You can sprinkle a little grated vegan Parmesan cheese over the stuffing.
Total time: ±1 hour