Rolled puff pastry, 1 kg
Sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Brown sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Cinnamon, 1 flat tablespoon
1. Thaw the rolled puff pastry overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Open the puff pastry, divide into two parts and roll out a little more (even though it is already rolled out - otherwise it will come out too thick).
3. Sprinkle on the dough half of the white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon, tighten with your hands, turn to the other side and do the same thing.
4. Roll on both sides (to ears form) and transfer to a tray with baking paper.
5. Tighten slightly and put in a freezer for about an hour (so it will be easier to cut).
6. After freezing, cut with a sharp knife into cookies (each cookie is about 0.5 inch (1 cm)).
7. Place on a baking tray with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 356-375°F (180-190°C) for about half an hour until golden.
8. Enjoy (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The preparation time does not include thawing the dough in the refrigerator.