Potato, 8 medium units
Canola oil, 1/2 cup
Sweet paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Garlic powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, 1 cup
1. Cut the potatoes into thin slices (not to the end, which will still remain whole). Place in a suitable baking pan for the oven.
2. Mix well all the other ingredients in a bowl (except the water).
3. Using a spoon, pour over the seasoning mixture we created on the potatoes (be sure to pour between the potato slices as well).
4. Pour the cup of water into the pan and cover well.
5. Bake the potato fans in an oven preheated to 400°F (200°C) turbo for about 40 minutes.
6. Remove the lid, pour the liquid in the pan on each potato fan, lower the heat to 338°F (170°C) and continue to bake uncovered until browned.
7. Good luck and bon appetite (:
You can also add a tablespoon of onion soup powder to taste (optional).
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.