Tofu, 2 vacuum packs (600 g)
Low sodium soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons
Dates honey, 1 tablespoon
Garlic powder, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 2 cloves
Canola oil, 2 tablespoons
1. Slice the tofu into slices about 1 cm thick.
2. Prepare the marinade: add the marinade ingredients to a large bowl, mix and place the tofu slices inside.
3. Leave the tofu in the covered marinade for at least 12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator - it is advisable to turn/mix in the middle (after 6 or 12 hours respectively).
4. Transfer the tofu with the marinade to a baking pan with high sides (a pan for cakes).
5. Bake in the oven at 356°F-400°F (180°C-200°C) 180-200 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, turn and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
You can play with the quantities depending on the number of dishes you want.