Olive oil, 2-3 tablespoons
Leek, 1 medium-large unit
White onion, 2 large units
Red onion, 1 large unit
Jerusalem artichoke root, 1 unit
Celery, 1 root
Celery, 1 stalk
Purple sweet potato, 1 large unit
White (or orange) sweet potato, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 3 teaspoons
Dried oregano, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried basil, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Onion soup powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Chicken flavored soup powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 2 L
Mushrooms of different types, 4 packs (840 g, 210 g per pack)
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Coconut milk, 250 ml
Chives, 1 bunch
Dill, 1/2 bunch
1. Cut the leek in half and cut the onions into small cubes.
Peel the Jerusalem artichoke root and the celery root and grate coarsely.
3. Leave the celery stalk whole with the leaves (at the end of cooking, remove it).
4. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes.
5. Cut the yellow zucchini into small cubes.
6. Make the mushrooms into pieces with your hands, and stir-fry them in a tablespoon of olive oil for about 5 minutes.
The mushroom soup:
1. Fry the leek and onions in olive oil in a pot for about 8 minutes.
2. Add the grated roots, and continue to fry for about 5 minutes while mixing.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables (except the mushrooms), mix and season.
4. Add the water, cover and cook for about half an hour.
5. When the vegetables are soft, add the mushrooms in the olive oil (with the liquids), the coconut milk and the chopped herbs.
6. Bring to a boil, correct flavors and serve. A perfect homemade mushroom soup is obtained!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste The nutritional value does not include the Jerusalem artichoke root, the purple sweet potato and the white sweet potato.