White flour, 1 kg
Dry yeast, 3 tablespoons
Sugar, 1 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Canola oil, 3/4 cup
Water, 2 cups
Baking hawaij, 1 tablespoon
Date pulp without pits, 500 g
Sesame, 100 g
1. In the mixer bowl, briefly mix the flour together with the dry yeast, sugar, baking soda and salt.
2. While kneading, add the oil and then gradually the water, and continue to mix until you get a dough that is easy to work with (add the water slowly while kneading, it may be necessary to add or reduce the amount of the water).
3. Place the dough covered in plastic wrap for about an hour to rise.
4. Take a ball in the size of a ping pong ball from the dough, fill a spoonful of the dates filling, close, dip in sesame seeds and flatten into a circle with a rolling pin.
5. Place in the baking pan of the oven on baking paper, and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for about half an hour or until the cookies are baked well (depending on the type of the oven - pay attention during the baking).
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The nutritional value does not include the baking hawaij. Can be frozen.