1. Put the green beans in boiling water for about 10 minutes, remove to a strainer and wash with cold water.
2. When filtering, you can make a bowl of cold water with ice cubes and place the green beans for a few minutes in the cold water. The beans will stay green.
3. In a wok, pour the olive oil, heat a little, add the crushed garlic and mix, add a little salt and black pepper and mix again.
4. Add the filtered green beans, add the soy sauce and sugar, mix and cook for about 7 minutes, while mixing every minute.
5. Roast the sesame seeds without oil for a minute and add to the wok.
6. Bon appetite (:
You can add roasted almonds or walnuts.
Equipment: Wok or standard frying pan.
The spices, soy sauce and sesame in the recipe are according to personal taste.