Eggplant, 2 medium units
Potato, 1 medium unit
Onion, 2 large units
White champignon mushrooms, 4 average sizes
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Chickpea flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 1/4 cups
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1 flat tablespoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. Perforate the eggplants a few times with a knife, place on a wire rack in the center of the oven and roast them at 390°F (200°C) for about an hour.
2. Remove the eggplants, drain the meat into a colander and wait for the liquids to filter. Mash with a fork or mashed potato tool.
3. Cook the peeled potatoes in a pot of water. When it is soft, remove from the pot and mash into puree.
4. In a pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, fry the onions and mushrooms for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Mix the eggplant, mashed potatoes, onions and mushrooms in a bowl.
6. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
7. Let the mixture rest for about half an hour.
8. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C), form patties from the mixture and place on a baking sheet.
9. Drizzle a little olive oil over each patty and brush with a silicone brush.
10. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, remove the baking pan from the oven and leave to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes.
11. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.