Coconut oil, 100 ml
Brown sugar, 100 g
Apple puree, 115 g
Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
Whole spelt flour, 1 cup
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Cinnamon, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Oatmeal, 1½ cups
Chocolate chip, 100 g
Walnut, 1/2 cup
1. Mix the coconut oil and brown sugar well until a uniform texture is obtained.
2. Add the apple puree and vanilla extract, and continue to mix until smooth.
3. Add the whole spelt flour, salt and cinnamon, and mix until combined.
4. Add the oatmeal, chocolate chip and walnuts, and mix well.
5. Using a spoon, place dough balls the size of a ping pong ball on a baking tray (with spaces of about 5 cm) and mash them lightly.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 12-15 minutes, until golden on the edges of the cookies and slightly unbaked in the center.
7. Allow to cool before serving.
8. Bon appetite (: