White flour, 500 g
Baking powder, 10 g
Salt, 2 flat teaspoons
White beer, 500 ml
Peeled natural sunflower seeds, 2 tablespoons
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 1 tablespoon
Nigella, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
White flour, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the beer and mix with a spoon until the ingredients are combined.
3. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
4. Add the seeds and nigella to the dough, and mix.
5. In a small rectangular pan (16X23 cm) greased and floured, place the dough, flatten and bake for about 40 minutes. Remove to cool and slice.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: A small rectangular pan (16X23 cm).